Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Battle of the Bulging Belly

 This year, I completed a Master's degree, taught myself to sew and to cook, and I got the courage to wear my hair in it's natural state. I blog about my sewing on my other blog,Wrapped in Taffeta. Now, I have decided that it's time that I get in shape. I have been overweight since I was about 5 years old and I made 30 years old on July 30, 2010. I came that I needed to get in shape when I realized how out of shape I was. At first, I attributed it to being 30 yrs old.  I thought that the old gray mare wasn't what she used to be. When I realized that I was getting sore from just sitting down long periods of time, I knew that  I needed to do something. I was sore like I had ran 3 miles. The last straw was when I started needing to use Icy Hot,Capzasin HP, and Blue Emu cream for the soreness. So, now I have decided that it is time to move it or lose it,lol.

I started my first blog to help myself stay on task with my sewing and stay in touch with all that I love in fashion, music, and art. It has been working out really well. So, I decided to start a fitness blog to help me stay on task with maintaining healthy eating habits and a good fitness regimen.

No comments: