Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fitness Equipment and Videos

I am getting out the old dumbells, pilates matte, exercise ball, and stretch cords. I also bought a pedometer. When I exercised yesterday, I made 2,842 steps. My fitness video collection has grown quite a bit. My favorites are my Richard Simmons videos that I found in my local Dollar General store. I have Tone Up on Broadway, Disco Blast Off, Latin Blast Off, Mega Mix, and Blast & Tone. The Newest video is Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home: 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. I bought it on Tuesday and I tried it out Wednesday. It is awesome!!!!!!!! It was easy to keep up with and and invigorating. It lets you choose from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 miles. It even includes a boosted walk and jog in the last two minutes of each mile. It is awesome.

No comments: