Friday, December 31, 2010

Get in Shape Girl!

This post is a shout out to my mom who was too tickled at me exercising with my Walk at Home DVD this morning. She had a big laugh fest at me. It was funny though. But, in the words of Little Joe in the movie Cabin in the Sky, " I kept plugging Petunia." I walked a mile. Then, after I cooled down and relaxed, my mom and I were talking. She was still amused, but very proud of me too. She said it reminded her of when I was a little girl using my Get in Shape Girl exercise gear. I wanted it so bad and I got it for Christmas when I was in about first grade. My motivation was that I wanted to do what I was seeing her and my cousin Gale do. I had my Get in Shape Girl leg warmers, headband, dumbbells and exercise tape. I couldn't wait to show my cousin that I had dumbbells like hers. My mom would get so tickled at me, 6 years old, exercising and out of breath,LOL.

No comments: